Saturday, November 21, 2009

Peace and Tranquility

I have decided to remove the previous post due to our peace with ReV clan and upon the compliance of their clan lord. We have come to a certain understanding and all prior rudeness or whatsoever is cleared. I have asked for a clan match, not a rematch because their clan lord has asked for a make over between Nova and ReV and with all due respect I have asked for a clan match as a sign of peace treaty. And besides I think it was not fair for them during the previous match that they were not ready and unfamiliar to the rules of engagement of a clan match. According to their latest update, their clan lord has managed to recruit a few pros and therefore he is confident in taking my challenge. Your knowledge of a clan match has now been adequate and my organizer will have no sorts of problems from ReV if we are to have a peaceful match. As I assured you Washinub has not been the one spamming your chatbox and please do not direct anything that is negative to Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment